DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Connection Cable ipad mini5 & Air2

freddyj

Reactions
hello all,
sorry if this has been asked a zillion times, i've tried the search function and didnt find what i was looking for (could be pilot error). Anywho, i have a new Air2 and receiving ipad mini5 tomorrow and need to order a cable to connect ipad to my controller.

can anyone recommend a good one that i can order from Amazon? thank you in advance. freddy

I use an iPad Mini 5 with my new Air 2 with the stock cable (easily long enough) and it works just fine. No need for a longer cable. But this may not be true with another type of adapter for the iPad.

Reactions: crosswired
hello all,
sorry if this has been asked a zillion times, i've tried the search function and didnt find what i was looking for (could be pilot error). Anywho, i have a new Air2 and receiving ipad mini5 tomorrow and need to order a cable to connect ipad to my controller.

can anyone recommend a good one that i can order from Amazon? thank you in advance. freddy

Any given iso cable works great from amazon. Just don’t buy too cheap. 10.00 or above. Should be good.

hello all,

I made a mistake and ordered one from Amazon Which I found out later that the seller is China. Ordered it on May 1st and still haven’t seen it. Try Drone valley. They seem to be on the ball and they are stateside. They produce a lot of YouTube Drone review videos.

Bought the mount from Miss Chrissy on Etsy.

Well made product.

Reactions: freddyj
you may want to look at thors drone world...they have a nice short coiled right angled usbc to lightning
awesome, thank you i will check it out!
Bought the mount from Miss Chrissy on Etsy.

Well made product.

Nice stuff!

hello all,

I second Drone Valley. Get their 30 cm length cable. It has 90 degree ends. I bought a cable off Amazon for my M2 Pro and I kept losing connection the micro USB end was messed up and the only way it would work was to hold up on it. Drone Valley shipped the same day I ordered and it was here in 2 days.

Last edited:
I second Drone Valley. Get their 30 cm length cable. It has 90 degree ends. I bought a cable off Amazon for my M2 Pro and I kept losing connection the micro USB end was messed up and the only way it would work was to hold up on it. Drone Valley shipped the same day I ordered and it was here in 2 days.
trouble is the MA2 has usb-c not micro and there they are few and far between atm..especially in 90*

trouble is the MA2 has usb-c not micro and there they are few and far between atm..especially in 90*
Sorry if my post was confusing but if you read it I was talking about a cable for a Mavic 2 Pro which I bought from Drone Valley. I just got a Mavic Air 2 and I ordered a USB c x lightning cable with 90 degree ends from Drone Valley which was delivered two days after I ordered it.

My iPad Mini 4 works just fine with stock cable supplied with the controller.???
if you have one of those tablet mounts then you would need a longer cable. Personally, I like the mounts because you have the ability to adjust the angle to get rid of any glare.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks