DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Considering a M2P and need some video advice

Skydriver

Reactions
I have a P4P, which is a great drone, but am considering a M2P because I travel a lot. I have done a ton of research and am concerned about the reported softness of video capture due to a less than powerful processor system--something that cannot be fixed with a firmware upgrade. To me, the image is the most important thing, so I am reaching out to you to get your opinion, especially if you have had a P4P in the past and can compare the two video captures. The second related question is it seems that most people have to do a lot of post work with professional software to make the video look close to professional quality. Can anyone comment? Much thanks.

I don't have the first hand experience you're looking for but have read a lot of forum content and seen a few of YouTube videos in relation to this topic. It would seem that DJI had to make some compromises in order to cram everything into the smaller MP2 camera package. That's just my overall impression and, again, not based on my own experience.

I would recommend viewing this video (link below) which is Billy Kyle's second comparison of the P4P versus the M2P. Billy is known for his well researched and impartial YouTube content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill combs
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803