DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Considering taking a trip to Maine this summer, curious on places to legally drone?

Ace79

Reactions
I understand all State parks are off-limits, are there any other places people would recommend? I'd love to get some shots of the rocky coast or some lighthouses if I can.

I understand all State parks are off-limits, are there any other places people would recommend? I'd love to get some shots of the rocky coast or some lighthouses if I can.
Liberal NE states do not allow drones to fly in their airspace:oops:

Not totally true. I live in MA and agree that we have way to many restrictions on just about everything we do. However, I don't think they made the ocean off limits. Although you do need a permit to fish in it now!

Reactions: JSKCKNIT

Seriously? I hope you're being sarcastic. Maine is a fairly large state with a lot of woods and coastline. No shortage of excellent places to fly. Where does one start trying to answer the question of where to fly? Stay away from airports, the state parks, and below 400', you'll be good.

Rural NE, like many states, gets outvoted by the densely populated liberal cities.

Seriously? I hope you're being sarcastic. Maine is a fairly large state with a lot of woods and coastline. No shortage of excellent places to fly. Where does one start trying to answer the question of where to fly? Stay away from airports, the state parks, and below 400', you'll be good.

Rural NE, like many states, gets outvoted by the densely populated liberal cities.

Could you kindly give me some areas? I've never visited Maine at all and know nothing about it other than it look beautiful!

You always seem to bring politics into the discussion. If you’re going to do that you should at least know what you’re talking about. Maine isn’t liberal.

Reactions: Prmath
You always seem to bring politics into the discussion. If you’re going to do that you should at least know what you’re talking about. Maine isn’t liberal.
Beg to differ........ maybe not You, but Maine is VERY BLUE

I would start in Southern Maine Kennebunkport along the coast amd drive north following rt 1 and follow the coastline many grat places to photograph, lighthouses and seascapes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore