DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Consistent Signal Interference Errors

thewishy

Reactions
Hi All

I'm getting consistent "Remote controller in high interference environment. Manually adjust flight route or return to home (Code: 80014)" in about 1/3rd of my flights with my Mavic 3 and Standard RC (Smartphone).
This seems consistent across multiple environments (Quiet commons in the UK where I had no issues with the M2P. Lava deserts in Iceland with nobody for miles in any direction. The Norfolk broads.), none of which I'd expect issues with interference.

I'm generally pointing the controller towards the aircraft, and the aircraft is always within VLOS, generally less than 100m, away from me. I've had the issue since new.
I don't notice any reduction in control when the errors appear.

Anybody seen this before?

Hi All

I'm getting consistent "Remote controller in high interference environment. Manually adjust flight route or return to home (Code: 80014)" in about 1/3rd of my flights with my Mavic 3 and Standard RC (Smartphone).
This seems consistent across multiple environments (Quiet commons in the UK where I had no issues with the M2P. Lava deserts in Iceland with nobody for miles in any direction. The Norfolk broads.), none of which I'd expect issues with interference.

I'm generally pointing the controller towards the aircraft, and the aircraft is always within VLOS, generally less than 100m, away from me. I've had the issue since new.
I don't notice any reduction in control when the errors appear.

Anybody seen this before?
I have not. I'm in the US, tho, with an M3.
I'm assuming you have checked your settings and the band(s) you are transmitting on? Hopefully someone with some knowledge of your error will chime in but if you've gone to multiple locations, and your drone, rc, and screen/phone are completely updated and you're still having this issue, I would say the drone might need to be sent in or replaced/returned or whatever your best option may be... Good luck.

Unlike my old Mavic 1 that got this a lot, I have never seen this error in my Mavic 3 even in those locations such as near a shopping center or cell or cell tower where I got that message with the old Mavic 1. Of course things could be different in the UK or Iceland than in the US.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143