DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Constant IMU Calibration Error on Mavic 2 Pro

mgsmithsky

Reactions
Hi, anyone having/had this issue? Working fine then requesting IMU Calibration which is carried out as per the directions, then back on the smart controller "IMU Calibration Error" .... and so the cycle continues.

I am having the same issue just appeared. IMU calibration will not complete. I am using the original controller. I also had the optical system calibration error at the same time. I did complete the process for optical calibration but now find the system too sensitive for distant objects and the alarm goes off. Noticed an update for the controller last night, did the update and haven't determined if that solved any issue or not.

Hi folks,
I started having the imu issue after I started my aircraft after about 3 months. I calibrated the IMU several times, but it's not fixed. The screen shows data error on the accelerometer. I am also attaching the screen shot.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-124654.jpg
    Screenshot_20211016-124654.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi folks,
I started having the imu issue after I started my aircraft after about 3 months. I calibrated the IMU several times, but it's not fixed. The screen shows data error on the accelerometer. I am also attaching the screen shot.
Thank you
That's a hardware fault. Return for exchange or repair.

Hi, anyone having/had this issue? Working fine then requesting IMU Calibration which is carried out as per the directions, then back on the smart controller "IMU Calibration Error" .... and so the cycle continues.
yes i do but using iphone fly like a champ...android send imu error iphone skip the data error and flyes very well.

I was finally successful in completing an IMU calibration with my M2P. Someone on this forum posted the procedure, showing the various positions the drone body needs to be placed in order for the calibration to proceed. I noted the progress on the GO4 application screen each time I repositioned the drone body. The calibration completed finally. I've been a drone pilot now for three years, having an M1P then an M2P, and this is the first IMU calibration I've completed during this time. Never have lost or crashed a drone (yet). The sun was out and it was a beautiful day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu