DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Constructive criticism of the video and ideas for improvement

I do not to criticism, I just watch a lot of videos in the morning. I stumbled on yours today. I think it was great and as a few said, You have talent. As another said a small bit of voice over is nice. Not a picture of you in the bottom corner. just a short note here and there.. or a description. I have watched videos and at the end have no idea where it is or even what country it is in. I enjoyed yours a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: DiscoverSpain
I do not to criticism, I just watch a lot of videos in the morning. I stumbled on yours today. I think it was great and as a few said, You have talent. As another said a small bit of voice over is nice. Not a picture of you in the bottom corner. just a short note here and there.. or a description. I have watched videos and at the end have no idea where it is or even what country it is in. I enjoyed yours a lot. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you very much for your nice comment on the video.

Regarding the voice-over, I am reluctant to do it as I think it would break the cinematic essence of the video. In all the videos I put a detailed description with the history of the place.

Thank you for watch, comment it and your ideas to improve it!!

By the way, I could do with a few more subscribers ;)

Reactions: Crash Gibby
Thank you very much for your nice comment on the video.

Regarding the voice-over, I am reluctant to do it as I think it would break the cinematic essence of the video. In all the videos I put a detailed description with the history of the place.

Thank you for watch, comment it and your ideas to improve it!!

By the way, I could do with a few more subscribers ;)
Done now. Will check it out.

What is constructive criticism? Constructive criticism is a helpful way of giving feedback that provides specific, actionable suggestions. Rather than providing general advice, constructive criticism gives specific recommendations on how to make positive improvements.

Really liked it, only thing I would change is maybe slightly longer cuts; maybe shoot in 60fps and slow it down from there?
I really enjoyed it, though for some shots I could not take in the full beauty because there was another (very nice) shot. Sometimes of the same subject like with the clock tower. Maybe because I am a bit older and prefer slightly calmer editing so it could be that it is just personal preference. Anyway would watch again :D !

Really liked it, only thing I would change is maybe slightly longer cuts; maybe shoot in 60fps and slow it down from there?
I really enjoyed it, though for some shots I could not take in the full beauty because there was another (very nice) shot. Sometimes of the same subject like with the clock tower. Maybe because I am a bit older and prefer slightly calmer editing so it could be that it is just personal preference. Anyway would watch again :D !

I can't record at 60fps as I don't have a drone that supports it.

About the length of the scenes, I'm afraid it's impossible to get it right, some people like them short so they don't get bored of them, others like them long so they can enjoy them, ...etc.

Thank you very much for your comments!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder