DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Container ship and debut of new logo

blackomega

Reactions
Covid is not going to stop me from socially isolating myself in my vehicle and flying to make videos for all you fine mavic pilots.
This is also the debut of my new logo and intro. Please watch to the end if you can and let me know what you think

Covid is not going to stop me from socially isolating myself in my vehicle and flying to make videos for all you fine mavic pilots.
This is also the debut of my new logo and intro. Please watch to the end if you can and let me know what you think

Cool! I love ships! Would like to be there to film some of them.
Video is good. I'm new here but at 2:05 of your video camera moves / shakes too frequent as I think.
Despite that I like everything.

Reactions: blackomega
Cool! I love ships! Would like to be there to film some of them.
Video is good. I'm new here but at 2:05 of your video camera moves / shakes too frequent as I think.
Despite that I like everything.
Thanks for watching. I agree with you about the shaking. I guess i should have had the drone in time lapse mode. instead i chose to record a long video and speed it up in post.
perhaps i will try that next time.

Reactions: Slava Ivanov
Thanks for watching. I agree with you about the shaking. I guess i should have had the drone in time lapse mode. instead i chose to record a long video and speed it up in post.
perhaps i will try that next time.
I also try to maintain speed I like over flying. But it's quite hard and I'm still a bit scary to fly above the water.

Wonderful video- it really tells a story and shows how tons of cargo really get to our shores. It is the skilled tug boats maneuvering this huge vessel to the wharf where the cranes can then off load each container. You framed the images perfectly at each step of the way. Prince Rupert looks like a beautiful area. So different from my South Florida although Miami does have a huge port operation. There were some parts of the video (quick transitions mostly) which were discombobulating for my eyes. And the music track a bit too jazzy for such a slow moving subject- the music seemed to fight with the slow movements of the boats. But music is so personal, just my own taste. All in all, very well done!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

Really liked the ships, and the two tugs docking near the end of the video.

Thank you very much for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ??
Also thanks for watching to the end of the video.

Wonderful video- it really tells a story and shows how tons of cargo really get to our shores. It is the skilled tug boats maneuvering this huge vessel to the wharf where the cranes can then off load each container. You framed the images perfectly at each step of the way. Prince Rupert looks like a beautiful area. So different from my South Florida although Miami does have a huge port operation. There were some parts of the video (quick transitions mostly) which were discombobulating for my eyes. And the music track a bit too jazzy for such a slow moving subject- the music seemed to fight with the slow movements of the boats. But music is so personal, just my own taste. All in all, very well done!
Thank you for watching the video and thanks for your comments. I try to strike a balance in my movies between too boring and too much Michael bay. Not all of my videos are like that but sometimes i like to go nuts with things just to mix it up. Same with the music. But thanks and i will keep working to improve my shots

Great video, I also like ships, the bigger the better. It was my intention to try and film as many cruise ships as possible this year when they visit my home port but alas due to the Coronavirus this is not going to happen this year. I also have a cruise booked for this year that is not going to happen. Still not to worry, far more important to try and beat the virus and get the world back on a safer & healthier footing.

Great video, I also like ships, the bigger the better. It was my intention to try and film as many cruise ships as possible this year when they visit my home port but alas due to the Coronavirus this is not going to happen this year. I also have a cruise booked for this year that is not going to happen. Still not to worry, far more important to try and beat the virus and get the world back on a safer & healthier footing.
It is the same for us here we were supposed to get two really big ones here and they have been canceled and now our city is talking about lockdown situations i hope that does not apply to me sitting in my truck flying a drone

Very interesting. Only a drone could capture the intricacy of the massive cargo on board. What do you think is inside all those containers? Items for Walmart?

Very interesting. Only a drone could capture the intricacy of the massive cargo on board. What do you think is inside all those containers? Items for Walmart?
Exactly, and many other things. I work for one of the clothing brands and manufacturers ship us the clothes in exact same containers. Some of them come with mold and weird smell inside.

I’d like to think they’re full of disinfectant wipes and toilet paper

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom