DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CONTEST IS FINISHED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no scratches on any one of the 10 dji products I have and have never utilized any information eminenating from the hole in his face.

Say what you want but his vids helped me put over 400,000 ft on my mav pro without so much as a scratch. Efforts are well applauded.
As a new pilot I’ve learned a lot from 51drones. He never passes himself off as an expert — unlike some on this forum — just as a new drone enthusiast who shares his journey. I appreciate his videos very much. One other thing about @51drones, he never fails to own his mistakes, even crashes. That’s called Integrity.

I have no scratches on any one of the 10 dji products I have and have never utilized any information eminenating from the hole in his face.
Congratulations on that
I am interested in viewing your youtube channel, please post the link?
I am sure you must have well over 40K subscribers?
51Drones may not be perfect, but I don't think he deserves that kind of comment, some of us appreciate that at least some people share their experiences and knowledge. No comment would have been more appropriate

Congratulations on that
51Drones may not be perfect, but I don't think he deserves that kind of comment, some of us appreciate that at least some people share their experiences and knowledge. No comment would have been more appropriate

Lol :)

Reactions: Former Member
Hi all,
There’s an easy contest going limited to the first 1000 correct posts... international.

I thought we weren't allowed to promote YouTube channels?

• 11. Do not use posts to promote your blog, videos, surveys, polls or contests. This includes Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, etc. You may place a single link in your signature to an outside website.
  • *Fundraising topics (GoFundMe, etc), must be approved by an administrator.
    *Contest/Promotions must be approved by an administrator.

Last edited:
Not my contest. Not promoting MY anything. I did not start a contest.

Pointed out an opportuniity to membership. Each can decide. No different than posting a sale on something drone at a given store.

I hope someone here wins something.

Not my contest. Not promoting MY anything. I did not start a contest.

Pointed out an opportuniity to membership. Each can decide. No different than posting a sale on something drone at a given store.

I hope someone here wins something.

Hmmm... I saw that too but the second line seems to say "contests" period. In any case, I was merely asking the question out of curiosity.

Hmmm... I saw that too but the second line seems to say "contests" period. In any case, I was merely asking the question out of curiosity.
I read it as YOUR (ie a member’s) contest... let’s let the moderators close the thread if it upsets people. Honestly don’t care.

Reactions: Lbesing
Congratulations on that
Next you’ll tell me that the guys that fired up the Boston Tea Party should have just sat on their hands?
Yawn.

I have never looked at 51 drones but would in his / her defense float the following thought.
I have found that everyone who has a position on anything technical or associated with operational practice has something to offer.
Sometimes the offering advances the information and skills you seek
sometimes it confirms the skills and methods you adhere to are solid and current
and still other times the information is is so divergent to what you know and believe it causes you to re-evaluate the vision and thought process you hold and re-think the differences.
At the end of it all there is value to information presented the amount of the value then to be assigned from the point of view of the observer .
Some folks will tell you the earth is flat and Christopher Columbus was crazy. The point is Columbus was crazy given his point of view vs the common vision.
mikemoose55

I have never looked at 51 drones but would in his / her defense float the following thought.
I have found that everyone who has a position on anything technical or associated with operational practice has something to offer.
Sometimes the offering advances the information and skills you seek
sometimes it confirms the skills and methods you adhere to are solid and current
and still other times the information is is so divergent to what you know and believe it causes you to re-evaluate the vision and thought process you hold and re-think the differences.
At the end of it all there is value to information presented the amount of the value then to be assigned from the point of view of the observer .
Some folks will tell you the earth is flat and Christopher Columbus was crazy. The point is Columbus was crazy given his point of view vs the common vision.
mikemoose55

Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones