DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

continuation of Micro USB........ thread

My cable arrived today and its perfect, only goes in one way as its resin filled and made to fit the micro A standard, im stunned how long it took to find one

Also included in those universal cables that have detachable ends like the one I pictured. Kit came with A, B, mini-B, micro-A (pictured), micro-B, and female A so you can use it as an extension.

Reactions: fozzzy
I just noticed earlier, the cable on the AC charger for M2 to charge the RC has micro B plug rather than micro A that's at the end of those stubby cables.

Reactions: ff22 and fozzzy
I just noticed earlier, the cable on the AC charger for M2 to charge the RC has micro B plug rather than micro A that's at the end of those stubby cables.

A complete series of usb inconsistencies! Drone a "c", controller odd but adaptable, charger something else. I got a new bottle of nail polish to mark the "top" side of some cables.

A complete series of usb inconsistencies! Drone a "c", controller odd but adaptable, charger something else. I got a new bottle of nail polish to mark the "top" side of some cables.
Thats exactly why I soured the proper conection cable, I didnt particularly want a magnetic tip sticking out of the remote full time but dreaded forcing the original dji cable in the wrong way and screwing up my remote

Reactions: ff22
Just don't force it and you should be OK.
I've been using the attached cable on the stock charger for charging and fullsize A port for data anyway, since I now fly with a tablet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman