DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control / flight issues after upgrade.

Deco

Reactions
I upgraded to the .900 firmware a few weeks ago. On 3 occasions now I have lost yaw control; at around the same time the drone started to drift a little - maybe a metre or so.

After bringing the drone back and rebooting a very thing seemed ok again.

Anyone had similar issues after upgrading?

I’ using a RC Pro to control the M3.

I upgraded to the .900 firmware a few weeks ago. On 3 occasions now I have lost yaw control; at around the same time the drone started to drift a little - maybe a metre or so.

Check your camera settings for yaw smoothness. If it is set to more than 50% the drone is hardly responding to yaw command. Set if to 0.

Check your camera settings for yaw smoothness. If it is set to more than 50% the drone is hardly responding to yaw command. Set if to 0.
I’ll check that this evening. Strange it was responding for the first 12-15 mins and then stopped responding.

Deco, were you in Explore Mode / zoomed in, or using an Intelligent Flight Mode when the problem occurred?

Deco, were you in Explore Mode / zoomed in, or using an Intelligent Flight Mode when the problem occurred?
No, although I had been flicking between explorer and normal mode during the flight.

No, although I had been flicking between explorer and normal mode during the flight.
in earlier FW versions, I have found if not at 1x zoom, it slows the yaw / rate of turn. I am yet to check this in FW.0900 alongside the new Gain & Expo settings tab.

Reactions: Deco

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143