DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control Issues

Handgrenademike

Reactions
I am experiencing control issues with my Mavic. When I take off, I can fly forward and back and left and right. The second I rotate the aircraft the controls change. Won't fly straight, goes slightly rightwont slide left and wont go back. If I rotate it more, the drones acts completely different but is still uncontrollable. No altitude issues. Moves up and down just fine. Any suggestions?

I am experiencing control issues with my Mavic. When I take off, I can fly forward and back and left and right. The second I rotate the aircraft the controls change. Won't fly straight, goes slightly rightwont slide left and wont go back. If I rotate it more, the drones acts completely different but is still uncontrollable. No altitude issues. Moves up and down just fine. Any suggestions?
I suspect the controls are fine. "frontwards" is ALWAYS the direction the aircraft is facing. Not the direction the remote is facing.
So, if you fly straight away from you, spin the AC 90 degrees to the right, now the "forward" control will make it go to the right.

Hi there,

someone seen next issue.
Looks like an intermittend issue but sometimes when I fly forward only the mavic air also go's up at the same time.
When flying backwards it also go's down at the same time.

Anybody experienced this kind of issue??

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU