DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Control settings

asaingainz

Reactions
Does the mavic mini control settings allow for full customization so we can fly backwards easier?

Yes - you pull the right stick backwards and the aircraft flies backwards.

Is that easy enough?

Of course if flies backwards if you do that. But what i meant is to change the settings around hence full customization. So flying forward is where the back will go forward and the cameras coming to you is pressing the stick down. Get it? But thanks for your response. Someone already assisted.

Of course if flies backwards if you do that. But what i meant is to change the settings around hence full customization. So flying forward is where the back will go forward and the cameras coming to you is pressing the stick down. Get it? But thanks for your response. Someone already assisted.
How?

Just keep practicing the way the controls are without changing them and you will eventually master flying backwards

Several ways:

#1. Buy a Tello, and use TelloFPV. Full custom control, and instructor/student dual controller is easily done.

#2. Wait forever until DJI releases Fly’s SDK, or API’s...so your simple request could be done.

#3. Turn around, and look the other way inflight.

Don’t know what to say. Easily configured using a Spark as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet