DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller and Ipad combination

Carterlarry

Reactions
I have brought two items to connect my iPad mini to my Mavic Air controller. the first one would not stay in place the second one, it[s too top heavy that I find myself fighting with. Has anyone found a way and or device that complements the drone flying experience
the controllers that comes with a built in screen seems most user friendly, I used my iPhone for a while but the screen is too small.

Here’s what a lot of people use that seems to work well. This one won’t allow you to view the rc screen, but that isn’t really needed with the iPad screen showing everything that needs to be seen. This is one that I made.D72FF4F9-BC14-47CD-98EC-6474E613D766.jpeg7E6BC5DA-BD19-4210-8271-C5927CDE2FDD.jpeg55928A59-8BD5-44F0-9C2D-FE04E91D9815.jpeg

Last edited:
What's your thoughts on MavMounts holders
I’ve always thought they were good units. I have a few used ones if you are looking to replace what you have. I also have the one I make myself.
Send me a pm if you have an interest.

Here’s another one that is made by PolarPro.
Very well made.
5E4E4622-6548-46FA-BCDB-36CA1269E342.jpeg

I have brought two items to connect my iPad mini to my Mavic Air controller. the first one would not stay in place the second one, it[s too top heavy that I find myself fighting with. Has anyone found a way and or device that complements the drone flying experience
the controllers that comes with a built in screen seems most user friendly, I used my iPhone for a while but the screen is too small.
Out of curiosity, what was your experience hooking up the iPad Mini directly to the controller? Mine fits in the arms perfectly.

Reactions: HVYMTL
Ok. This is sx new lively thread. I know it's in here but I'm asking you guys because you are using iPad holders. Does the iPad need cell service to fly gps mode? Yes or no. Please don't refer me to other threads.!

Ok. This is sx new lively thread. I know it's in here but I'm asking you guys because you are using iPad holders. Does the iPad need cell service to fly gps mode? Yes or no. Please don't refer me to other threads.!
No

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming