DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller battery query.

Cagey C.

Reactions
Hi All. Today I flew my first MM drone, ( I am 84 so it was a bit overdue ) and managed to get home without losing it or crashing ( chuffed ). However, before starting I had a problem getting the controller, which was fully charged, to operate. It eventually burst into life, hence the first flight. When I returned home I put it on charge and was getting 4 LED's after an hour or so. After removing it from the socket, I tried the start button and nothing - zilch. I gave it an hour or so then presto, it was back working fine. Question is :- Is this normal ?, was I doing something wrong in my green-ness or is there a problem. Looking forward to flying again soon.

I apologize if this is already obvious to you but you mentioned that you're new to the MM. It's the same for both the controller and the drone itself. When you click the power button once, it flashes the leds to show the level of the charge left in the battery. To turn it on, you press it once, release and then hold the button down.

I hope this helps.
mikeg

Reactions: sch
@Cagey C. the quick press ,press and hold is all about timing it takes a bit of practice to get it right
even after 600 plus flights with my drones i sometimes dont quite get it right ,dont worry i dont think you have an issue with the controller,
if i am wrong please let me know

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wall-E