DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller beeping + gimbal is yaw??

Reactions
hi all,

Just to preface have done the following:

Read manual for answer three times.
Calibrated Air, compass, controller and gimbal.
Checked all firmware.

So was our flying yesterday no issues as per normal. Flying up and down a canal. Done it a hundred times.
Controller not dropped. Air not crashed banged knocked or damaged. At all.

Now when I went to power on the remote and the air the air powers up fine but the controller just rapidly beeps one beep. Beep beep beep. Constantly.
No alerts in the app. Fresh batteries. Everything calibrated.

I went to calibrate the controller and I noticed my yaw has been mapped to the gimbal wheel???? It seems the remote is warning me about this. Even if I custom remap the controller the yaw is ONLY working on gimbal wheel which at the same time still moves the camera up and down?

Any help much appreciated.

Matt

This is new to me. I’d refresh firmware and if possible refresh rc firmware as well. Install app clean wouldn’t hurt

This is new to me. I’d refresh firmware and if possible refresh rc firmware as well. Install app clean wouldn’t hurt
Have tried all that dude as above. Many thanks though. It seems this is the general consensus. Being as this is a yaw issue do you think it could all be linked with the new FW update that’s giving yaw issues. I read on here DJI support has acknowledged it and will be releasing an update soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka