DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Dial

gatoremt

Reactions
I use to be able to rotate the upper right hand dial to control the iso. That no longer works? Any ideas.

What the dial does not turn or the ISO does not change when you turn the dial ?? Any filters on the camera?? Usually its hard to change unless you are in the air.

Reactions: gatoremt
The ISO will not change. It use to change several weeks ago. But the app did an update today. I have not used it in several weeks.

I use to be able to rotate the upper right hand dial to control the iso. That no longer works? Any ideas.
They had this feature available as an option on DJI Go 4 4.1.22 and below where you could press either C1 or C2 while scrolling with the right hand dial in manual exposure mode to change iso instead of shutter speed while depressing the designated C button.

In DJI style they have removed this feature in the later versions of DJI GO 4?. No mention of why it was removed and no mention of the removal in the release notes. It’s yet another example of why one shouldn’t update a DJI product if it works the way you want it to

Reactions: Roy A and gatoremt
They had this feature available as an option on DJI Go 4 4.1.22 and below where you could press either C1 or C2 while scrolling with the right hand dial in manual exposure mode to change iso instead of shutter speed while depressing the designated C button.

In DJI style they have removed this feature in the later versions of DJI GO 4?. No mention of why it was removed and no mention of the removal in the release notes. It’s yet another example of why one shouldn’t update a DJI product if it works the way you want it to
Thanks Brett. Maybe it will get worked out soon.

strange i have the latest go4 app on android and my ISO dial still works in the app i have a MPP

strange i have the latest go4 app on android and my ISO dial still works in the app i have a MPP
I will say that my knowledge as therefore comment was concerning iOS and just assumed it was that way on Android too.

@old man mavic you aren’t thinking of the exposure compensation when the camera is set to automatic now are you? It changes both ISO and shutter speed to match the Exposure Value set by the user? The dial essentially changes the “EV” but not the ISO directly.

In manual mode the default function of the right dial is to adjust shutter speed. To change iso you would have to go into the camera settings and change iso from the exposure menu of the camera settings. However, what I believe the OP is talking about is a function that can be assigned to the left C button so when you click the button and turn the dial instead of changing shutter speed it changes ISO.

Does Android have that on the recent DJI Go 4’s?

You got it - dead on brett8883 - I have mine set to manual and I manually set ISO and EV changes with the wheel. I always have iso at 100 and with ND filters I try to get my shutter speed twice my recorded frame rate for cinematic shots.

@brett8883 i think you are right i misread the question sorry

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661