DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Hard Reset

Lgarcez

Reactions
I had many issues linking my new white DJI Google and after i got It, i am having problems with weak signal and losing conection at 30 m. I realized that I lost the option of 5.8 GHz conection (print) in DJI GO and tryed many times to re link my Controller but it always fails. At the end I Power off and on controller and aircraft and still linked but with the same problem. I already downgrade and upgrade controller and aircraft but the problems still.

So I wanted to hard reset both, but it seems DJI did not put this option in DJI assistent 2. Now I want to reset my Controller manualy, but I cant find the procedure. Can anyone help me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030-193557.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030-193557.jpg
    637.1 KB · Views: 38
I found this for the controller

- “reset the RC: * Turn on the controller, the aircraft should be off. * Press C1, C2, and shutter (top right button nearest antenna) on the controller and hold for about 2 seconds or so until it beeps (D-DDD), then turn the controller off.”
Don't know if it works but it was all I could find.

And this for the M2Z but you say it didn’t have the option, could be worth another look.
Plug your drone to your computer via USB cable and turn it on by pressing the Power button. Afterward, click on the Mavic 2 Zoom icon to select it. Then click on the Firmware Update. Next, click on the Factory Reset button in order to restore the device to Factory Settings.

Cyborg, thanks but I already tryed this. The problems are:

1) This Procedure is for the MVP Controller , not Mavic 2.

2) DJI did not put hard reset option in DJI Assistent for Mavic 2 (zoom or Pro).

I found this for the controller

- “reset the RC: * Turn on the controller, the aircraft should be off. * Press C1, C2, and shutter (top right button nearest antenna) on the controller and hold for about 2 seconds or so until it beeps (D-DDD), then turn the controller off.”
Don't know if it works but it was all I could find.

And this for the M2Z but you say it didn’t have the option, could be worth another look.
Plug your drone to your computer via USB cable and turn it on by pressing the Power button. Afterward, click on the Mavic 2 Zoom icon to select it. Then click on the Firmware Update. Next, click on the Factory Reset button in order to restore the device to Factory Settings.
Thank you

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie