DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller in the storage bad

Exactly what I've been looking for but how do you order? It's not the cost I'm worried about losing it's the security of entering info. Any other way to buy these?

Sandovaal, are you in the states?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I went back and reread the posts. I ordered from AliExpress not Taobao. The cost for the two cases was $31.99 with free shipping. Delivery estimate is 12-20 days.

If they are what they appear I think it's a great deal at $32 bucks. I can now throw in any backpack and know the important pieces are protected.

FYI, make sure you select the controller case with the circles for the thumb sticks. There was one with a flat inside on top. Also there is a package for two or you can buy separately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

b01f34436739db58614804119acea74d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I'm from Singapore and taobao stuff do get here and quickly too. Though the site is quite the b1tch

The controller fits very well but yes, the bird itself Is snug in the case. Nothing to worry about though.
adeca4866581687060eaf6129e4b320f.jpg

27639f33322abae623ab67be6734ece7.jpg
(to have an idea about fit)

2dd4b8b27459bc128b92db6ca6eb24aa.jpg

Last edited:
These looked so good I just ordered a set for $31.99 from Aliexpress. The Mavic be extremely well protected inside these inside my Lowepro Slingshot Edge 150 AW bag.

I just ordered one of each of the hard cases, one for the Mavic, and one for the Controller, Thanks!

I think the orange device that holds both sticks is more of a problem than the case. Turn the sticks slightly and that does it for me.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: BenF04
A few days ago, I ordered the zipper cases from taobao but via bhiner.com .... whew! what a process. I didn't realize aliexpress was an option. Maybe that is an easier process.

Reactions: Bobaloo
A few days ago, I ordered the zipper cases from taobao but via bhiner.com .... whew! what a process. I didn't realize aliexpress was an option. Maybe that is an easier process.

I didn't even know of Aliexpress, had to look it up. It's kinda like the Chinese version of Amazon and/or ebay. A few people/small businesses selling these cases there. I bet at some point, someone in the US will buy a large quantity of them then turn around and sell them on ebay for a nice profit. I'm in no rush so don't mind waiting a few weeks for mine.

I didn't even know of Aliexpress, had to look it up. It's kinda like the Chinese version of Amazon and/or ebay. A few people/small businesses selling these cases there. I bet at some point, someone in the US will buy a large quantity of them then turn around and sell them on ebay for a nice profit. I'm in no rush so don't mind waiting a few weeks for mine.
Mine arrived today in Scotland having been ordered on Christmas Day. They seem to be pretty good quality and hold the controller and Mavic perfectly. Fantastic service from AliExpress!

Reactions: Heavysledz
that was pretty quick on the shipping. What was the estimate when you ordered them? I held off on ordering because it said if i ordered yesterday, i would receive them sometime between 1/12 and 2/08.

Not on ebay when I checked. It was on Aliexpress. I ordered mine on 12/30 and will be in my mailbox tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_