DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller interference warning, ffl with caution

RaiderBob

Reactions
So yesterday I had a weird issue occur. A buddy who has a Yuneec Typhoon H and I occasionally fly during lunch at work. Yesterday we invited another guy who has a P3P. I get everything setup, ready for takeoff, Mavic takes off and is hovering in front of me. Suddenly, I get a front sensor error and it no longer responds to the RC controls. I eventually got it to land, I got an error about the sensor failing with error 0x0400 and to call DJI support. I powered everything down, powered it all back up and all was well. I would occasionally get a controller interference warning and it seemed to be when the guy with the P3P had his device on. Is that likely the issue? Interference from another DJI device? I've had 30 flights with no issues and this was the first time I've experienced even the slightest hiccup.

59 views and nothing? ok, guess it hasn't happened to anyone else. flew a bit today and got forward sensor warning. it was very bright out so attributed it to that. definitely going to keep an eye on it going forward.

what does the warning say exactly?

if you fly by your self with no other drones do you still get the error?

if you fly by your self with no other drones do you still get the error?

I have only gotten this error this particular time. I've flown with a P4P and a Yuneec and never any issues. just curious if it was specific to the p3p this guy brought out. It seemed to be but thought I'd ask iff any others have experienced this issue.

I have only gotten this error this particular time. I've flown with a P4P and a Yuneec and never any issues. just curious if it was specific to the p3p this guy brought out. It seemed to be but thought I'd ask iff any others have experienced this issue.

ohh ok do you know if he running a stock set up?

hum well I guess one question is if its stock if its not that may explain why. if it is well then I don't think there is much you can do :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi