Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller not charging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavichelp

Reactions
Hello,

Looking for any advise. I bought my Mavic Pro secondhand a few months back, flown a few times with one charge of my controller, when I have gone to re-charge I haven't been able to charge the controller. I do not have the correct charging cable (as this did not come when I purchased the drone) but notice that the one USB plug in the charger appears to be damaged how ever both don't charge, even my phone when trying to use the ports. The battery still works to charge the drone batteries.

I am asking if there is a way I can find out if the issue is the battery block or the controller, I have been advised over the phone it is likely the controller and been quoted for a new controller but my concern is that the damage may just be to the charging block... I was just wondering if anyone had a similar experience or can offer any advise before I start paying for things that may not need fixing.

Posted this in your other thread
You could see if a phone charger to see if it is the charging block at fault.
I use magnetic USB cables, I use them on all my devices.
The main reason I use them is because you never have to unplug the little adaptor in the USB port negating wear on the port & also if the cable gets snagged it simply pops off without damaging the port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54