DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Controller Won't Update any Firmware

Kirbster269

Reactions
So about a month ago. I crashed my Drone into a tree, forgot to turn on avoidance move, rookie mistakes, anyway sent the bad Drone in, and just received my new Drone, try to link it to the controller, doesn't link, no need to comment on the link process went through everything exactly as instructed. When I click link, it should beep, but it does not. Even try the C1 + C2 + Record, nothing. So I hooked the Drone up on PC on the DJI Assist and upgraded the drone on the new firmware. No problem there it updated. I hooked up my controller to update it. Update failed. Try the 1.3.00 Update Failed. Try the Restore Factory Default. Update failed. Tried each one over and over and over again. Same results. It downloads 100% but fails everytime. Here's my questions. How did my controller just go bad?, Do I need my phone hooked up to the controller while doing this update? The drone does work in WIFI mode but RC to no avail. If I have to send the Remote in. Does this count against me on my DJI Care?

Try connecting your phone to the controller, and see if you can update using wi-fi.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos