DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Conversion from Mavic 2 Pro zoom to Enterprise , Is that possible ?

Trike Flyer

Reactions
Wanted to ask is it possible to convert a Mavic 2 Zoom to a Enterprise Edition, I would like to use the hardware and features of the Enterprise ? Or is the on board PC boards diffrent from each other ?

Wanted to ask is it possible to convert a Mavic 2 Zoom to a Enterprise Edition, I would like to use the hardware and features of the Enterprise ? Or is the on board PC boards diffrent from each other ?

Took me 4 months to get 1 replacement top for the Enterprise , just another reason why its not possible nor probable.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the rain.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
The other Option is to create your own surpassing many of the add ons on the Enterprise .
You have the spot light, the Laser , the Release for dropping Rescue packs and the Wet Suit and the Lights.
You can also add a Speaker system with extra battery pack for the Spot lights.

dddd.jpg

Screenshot-05-02-2020-15-58-19-5ed4fe9337113.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain / Snow

The other Option is to create your own surpassing many of the add ons on the Enterprise .
You have the spot light, the Laser , the Release for dropping Rescue packs and the Wet Suit and the Lights.
You can also add a Speaker system with extra battery pack for the Spot lights.

View attachment 124313

View attachment 124314

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain / Snow
I checked out your site and I'm super motivated about your M2 mods. Wondering how I can find out about more (new M2 pilot here).

I checked out your site and I'm super motivated about your M2 mods. Wondering how I can find out about more (new M2 pilot here).
Check out the website dronehook.com we do a lot of business with them and we have several Search and Rescue clients the use them.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly Your Mavic in Rain and Land on Water.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929