DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Conwy Castle and Surrounds

Derek H

Reactions
Hi
First, l have to thank everyone. You have such a depth of experience and generously share it with learners like myself. So it's a big thank you from me. It's such a steep learning curve that without your help and the tutorials etc. I don't think I would have managed to get to this stage as quickly. The video is a mixture of Mavic Pro, Phone and Dash Cam videos and stills. and an attempt to put it together with dialog. I hope it is appropriate to post this here and this is the correct way to do it.

Very informative. I like it.

A nice little history video. You did a very good job. With all the aerial shots you had in it, I believe it's perfect for this forum. Allow me to offer a few suggestions to improve your future video productions... We call them videos but good AUDIO is crucial. I'm not sure what software or app you are using to edit but learn to mix audio well. I've been in video production for over 45 years. When doing narration, use a good microphone and keep it as close to your mouth as possible for the best sound. You may also need a "pop" shield to keeps "P's", "B's" and the like from popping when you're recording. Pay close attention to how you mix narration, music and sound effects and/or natural sounds from the video. Don't be afraid to have music under your narration, it helps with mood/emotion and just makes a video more enjoyable to watch. Keep at it and best of luck in the future! We want to see more from you on this forum.

Reactions: Derek H
That was a great video. Well done. If you're new to this, you're a natural. Very watchable and interesting throughout.
Eye for a good shot is crucial, and you seem to have that too.

Beautiful Castle! I love a good drone documentary once in a while! My I suggest you put a little time into normalizing your volumes in your video. The Music and voice over were extremely different magnitudes that made listening difficult at transitions.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev