DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cool little case I found.

IMADMAN

Reactions
Had some time to kill, figured I'd walk around a thrift store and I came across the cool little camera bag. Interior had space for the mini, controller a little zippered compartment on the top that could store spare props. 2 side pouches which should have more than enough room for 2 batteries each. It also a a belt loop on the back. There is also room on the side of the mini if you want to put your phone in it as well.
Looking for another similar in design but big enough for a tablet or notebook and charging accs.
Best of all it set me back $3.00!!!

Attachments

• 20200208_145050.jpg
    20200208_145050.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 344
  • 20200208_145147.jpg
    20200208_145147.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 346
Screenshot 2020-02-09 at 10.22.25.pngScreenshot 2020-02-09 at 10.22.25.pngScreenshot 2020-02-09 at 10.22.46.png

Reactions: Khayman
Good find, Madman...can’t beat that price!
I like it. It's not bulky at all. I can where it either on my belt or throw it over my shoulder like a sling bag. It keeps both my hands free should I be hike and need both to clear my path. It's a camera bag so there is padding in it. Might try score another one for my spark.

I found the same bag at a Salvation Army store. Also for $3. I think it’s a great bag when you want to take just the basics with you.

Had some time to kill, figured I'd walk around a thrift store and I came across the cool little camera bag. Interior had space for the mini, controller a little zippered compartment on the top that could store spare props. 2 side pouches which should have more than enough room for 2 batteries each. It also a a belt loop on the back. There is also room on the side of the mini if you want to put your phone in it as well.
Looking for another similar in design but big enough for a tablet or notebook and charging accs.
Put your gimbal guard on you savage. :oops:

My EVO came with a case like that and it's great for the Mavic Pro also. I have hard cases but used the soft case for traveling and carrying on the beach. Nice find

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem