DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Core board - led binding light not on

Xray64

Reactions
I’ve just been rebuilding a Mavic Pro.
everything seems ok, but I cannot bind the controller to the drone.
on closer inspection, I noticed the binding led light is not on. Fearing a dud core board, I replaced it with another, which gave the same issue, so I am thinking that it’s power supply to the wifi/RC unit. Does anyone know which of the ribbons supplies the power to the rc unit within the drone.
thanks in advance

Have changed all the core ribbons now (twice) yet still no green/red led linking light. I’m not sure where the power comes from. I guess the next thing is to try another gimbal board as the core board has 2 connections to this.
many other ideas are welcome. Someone else had a similar issue on the forum. No fan working, no led lights and not able to sync the controller. The other thing I noticed is taking a long time to turn off.
Mideast welcome please.

Just changed the gimbal board.
so the only thing that leaves me is to change out the esc board as there is one ribbon from the esc to core board.
But I’d rather not do that if anyone had other ideas for testing and solutions

In desperation today. I put a known working core board into the one I am rebuilding. I had thought that the chances of being a core board issue after trying two core boards world be unlikely but I did not truly know the status of those boards and so I was wrong. In desperation today I took a good core board from a working Mavic and put it in place of the Mavic pro I am rebuilding and it worked. The other boards did not work in the known good unit either. So it looks I have two faulty core boards. Now replacing them in Australia is so hideously expensive that it makes it uneconomical. ( more than $500+ AUD). The question is can these boards be refurbished, repaired.
or is there anywhere I can get a cheap repaired/ refurbished or working second hand core board?
thanks

In desperation today. I put a known working core board into the one I am rebuilding. I had thought that the chances of being a core board issue after trying two core boards world be unlikely but I did not truly know the status of those boards and so I was wrong. In desperation today I took a good core board from a working Mavic and put it in place of the Mavic pro I am rebuilding and it worked. The other boards did not work in the known good unit either. So it looks I have two faulty core boards. Now replacing them in Australia is so hideously expensive that it makes it uneconomical. ( more than $500+ AUD). The question is can these boards be refurbished, repaired.
or is there anywhere I can get a cheap repaired/ refurbished or working second hand core board?
thanks
I think I might have the same issue the same light does not work and it is impossible to pair right now. As you mentioned they are greatly priced so I don’t know what to do...

thanks
I know this is from ages ago but I'm in Australia and trying to repair a Mavic Pro 2 that won't link and only briefly lights the link led when first powered on. Any luck getting a cheap core board locally? Do you need to make any special changes when swapping a mainboard or is it just a simple swap out? Thanks for any info.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi