DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Cormorants at Portwrinkle Village, Cornwall

Jeremy Clark

Reactions
The 3rd & final clip from my Cornish South East coast exploring is from the small village of Portwrinkle, where I met some fearless cormorants!! I hope you enjoy ![?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The 3rd & final clip from my Cornish South East coast exploring is from the small village of Portwrinkle, where I met some fearless cormorants!! I hope you enjoy ![?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I loved the entire series. Great work. Well flown, and well edited. That large building....what is it? (the grey building). Is it a private residence, or a hotel?

Dale
Miami

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
The sea is amazingly clear in your vid. Also, are you using filters? Great work!
It was a very clear sea. This clip was entirely filmed with my Mini 2 rather than my MA2, and I did use a polarising filter, actually for the first time! :) I was, however, a bit disappointed with how the first shot especially, was a bit glitchy. Almost looked like I edited in the wrong frame rate, but I checked & didn't

I loved the entire series. Great work. Well flown, and well edited. That large building....what is it? (the grey building). Is it a private residence, or a hotel?

Dale
Miami
Thanks for the kind comments. It's a former hotel ( I think) & now has permission to be converted to apartments (I think). I only spotted after viewing the clip again, an almost hidden property built into the earth on the clifftops & found this info online Sustainable Architects Portwrinkle | Reflections - ARCO₂

Enjoyed much. Lovely countryside and clear water. Took a second at the start to realize it was water. Nicely filmed and edited too.

Reactions: Jeremy Clark
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aa009