DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cost for a Mavic Air 2 (only)

RocketmanTurbo

Reactions
I've never seen this posted and perhaps I should be asking DJI directly, but will ask here anyway. I was wondering how much it would cost to buy a Mavic Air 2 alone. No extra props, no extra batteries, not even with a controller. Just the bird? Reason? I would want to use it for the more adventurous flights over water or near cliffs where the risk of crash would be greater. If that happened, then I wouldn't be out the full $$$ cost of a new unit with controller. In that case, I would just lose the bird.

Maybe they sell refurbished units? If this option is the case, could I still use it with my existing controller? Thanks my friends.

I've never seen this posted and perhaps I should be asking DJI directly, but will ask here anyway. I was wondering how much it would cost to buy a Mavic Air 2 alone. No extra props, no extra batteries, not even with a controller. Just the bird? Reason? I would want to use it for the more adventurous flights over water or near cliffs where the risk of crash would be greater. If that happened, then I wouldn't be out the full $$$ cost of a new unit with controller. In that case, I would just lose the bird.

Maybe they sell refurbished units? If this option is the case, could I still use it with my existing controller? Thanks my friends.

They do sell the Mavic Air 2 without the controller on the DJI website but it does come with Props .

You might consider getting a Rescue jacket for a crash into the water to recover your drone if possible.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic Air 2 in the rain and float on water.

Reactions: RocketmanTurbo
They drone itself can be purchased brand new for 649.00 on eBay...not much of a discount considering you only get the drone. You would be able to link your remote control to work with the new drone, but you would need to relink it each time you switch drones.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54