Costco has an decent deal on Mavic in USA. But its still cheaper in China

HowSR

Reactions
Check out the attachment : $990 + tax.
Mavic Pro, bag and prop guards.
3dc26cecc7555342a15060136bbf78fc.jpg

Costco Wholesale

Reactions: digdat0
From Dji no tax which is around $90.00 in California. Prop guards are $12.00 or so. Honestly nothing special about this deal China you get for 1299.00 3 batteries, case and charger. Where is the charge here? Nothing great about this deal. Sorry

From Dji no tax which is around $90.00 in California. Prop guards are $12.00 or so. Honestly nothing special about this deal China you get for 1299.00 3 batteries, case and charger. Where is the charge here? Nothing great about this deal. Sorry
Yep. In my state the Fly More Mavic pack would cost an extra $127 in sales tax. That's one more spare battery and (I think) eight spare props - Big Stupid Government hasn't earned that $127 this year so they don't get it and DJI does.

With Costco, Sam's Club and one or two other deals posted today, the Mavic price dam is starting to break. Unfortunately, a Mavic 2 probably wouldn't be announced until Sept. or so, for Christmas, so bigger price cuts and clearance sales will have to wait a bit.

Well,
In china.... in China everything is cheaper.
TRUMP obviously doesn't like that.
Oh well... Patriots by in USA or Russia, not in China

The prop guards are $12? A piece? Where. For that price I'll buy them.

The Mavic still costs $999 here. But yes, tax kills it.

Well,
In china.... in China everything is cheaper.
TRUMP obviously doesn't like that.
Oh well... Patriots by in USA or Russia, not in China

The prop guards are $12? A piece? Where. For that price I'll buy them.

The Mavic still costs $999 here. But yes, tax kills it.
Yep. China sales mavic combo RMB 7999.

Costco has an incredible return policy that could make the decision to buy a lot easier for some who might be weary of committing to the purchase.

Crashed? Not fun? Don't like the camera quality? Ugly? Something better just came out? Whatever your cause, 90 day returns on electronics, no questions asked.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000