DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Costco Is Offering $100.00 Off On Mavic

MrMavic

Reactions
I saw this in the Costco flyer today. Costco is awesome to buy from, no hassle returns like you get with the bimbos at DJI.
IMG_0033.JPG

Cool. I wish they would have had that deal when I bought.

A trick I learned with Costco is go in and get the product a couple of days before the Black Friday sale starts. Then go back to Costco after the sale and they will refund the difference. LOL

Reactions: murad00
Yep, and also while "that store's" supplies last.

My wife purchased mine at Costco. The return policy is not the standard Costco "bring it back any time" policy. I believe you have 15 days to return it at Costco. Beyond that, you're essentially paying $1k (before this $100 off deal) for a MP with a few extras thrown in, which is typically what Costco does for most electronic items. You get the benefit of a little more for the same price, and if you have the right membership, that purchase counts towards your annual rebate.

The paradox here of course is that it will be drones that allow Amazon to squash Costco like a bug into a greasy smudge, when you don't even have to drive to the crappy part of town to return your item, just toss it out on the lawn and some Mavic2.0 will come pick it up for you.

Reactions: superdave5050
Costco has a 90 day return policy on electronics & cameras and this includes the Mavic. My son works for Costco and he said it is amazing what people return.

Reactions: fiftiesnut
If they do take your return, in most cases that return goes directly to landfill, since most Costcos don't return to dealer, or try to resell at a lower price, because of potential liability issues

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claybird