DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cover for terminal in the battery compartment?

Paint Rock Drones

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.mintz.net
My Air 2S came with covers for each battery terminal for when the batteries are not in use, and one cover for the battery terminal in the drone itself. I get why I would want to cover the battery terminals when the batteries are out of the drone, to keep them from shorting. But why do I need to cover the terminal inside the drone? I ask because this last terminal cover vanished inside my backpack for several weeks and the drone is none the worse for wear. Now that I found it again I'll use it, but I think the chances of losing it again are pretty high, and I wonder if I should care.

What? Mine did not come with any such thing. Can you upload an image of that cover?
I was thinking the same thing. I purchased the fly more pack and it did not come with terminal covers. I do see where you can buy 3D printed ones on Amazon (which I am considering).

What package did you buy that came with those covers?

There is no obvious need for protecting the drone connections, unless you believe that dirt will get on them and not be wiped off with the action of plugging the battery in.

There is no obvious need for protecting the drone connections, unless you believe that dirt will get on them and not be wiped off with the action of plugging the battery in.
That's what I figured, but since I thought they were DJI standard I wondered if I was missing something. I went back and looked at the listing for what I bought, and it just said 3 batteries with contact covers. There weren't obviously after market additions.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu