DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Covid Vaccine whos had thier shot?

I haven't got a shot yet (I'm waiting for my turn). I do hope, the vaccination will change the situation for the better. All I can do now is to stay home, follow the rules, take Vitamin D (according to the latest research and the Canadian pharmacy, its deficiency increases the severity of Covid), drink a lot of water, wear masks, etc. But the hardest thing for me now is to stay positive.
I still observe my prevaccination routine since even vaccinated individuals can still spread the COVID virus and current variants showing up are not all covered by the vaccines available.

Reactions: Droniac
I received my 2nd Pfixer shot on Saturday, still planning on wearing a mask in social settings. I see no point in spreading COVID even if I'm vaccinated.

I got my first shot "Oxford, AstraZeneca" 3 weeks ago.
Sent a letter from the NHS to come have it - no other reason - age 51
Waiting for 2nd shot - hopefully soon.

I get my Astrazeneca vaccine next week; the roll out has been very slow here in Ireland. Hopefully I don't catch it again ?

I haven't got a shot yet (I'm waiting for my turn). I do hope, the vaccination will change the situation for the better. All I can do now is to stay home, follow the rules, take Vitamin D (according to the latest research and the Canadian pharmacy, its deficiency increases the severity of Covid), drink a lot of water, wear masks, etc. But the hardest thing for me now is to stay positive.
Got my J&J shot 2 days ago and yesterday I was wiped out. No local injection toon site pain. What I did have was a moderate headache. Next day, absolutely fine.

Got my J&J shot 2 days ago and yesterday I was wiped out. No local injection toon site pain. What I did have was a moderate headache. Next day, absolutely fine.
I also was given a card stating dose and lot number etc etc. I also demanded a “good boy” sticker. Some habits die hard. Godspeed and health to all!!

Just curious who has had their shot/s , what type did you get, and why were you qualified to get it? And maybe your location.

I have had my first shot, second one coming the 22nd of this month (March) . In south Carolina I qualified by being 65 or over. I got the Moderna.
Qualified because of age and existing conditions. Got Moderna compliments of the VA.

I received my 2nd Pfixer shot on Saturday, still planning on wearing a mask in social settings. I see no point in spreading COVID even if I'm vaccinated.
I wish everyone had that attitude and perspective in NYC although many are of course. Strangely enough there is a lot of”Superman syndrome” out there risking themselves and others as you’ve pointed out. Godspeed

Hey Mate, been through it. You will be fine. You’re doing what need be and more. Stay cool and have faith. Oh lotsa tea! Cheers & ... Godspeed

Reactions: AlexIrving
Off topic but I always see your lab. I had a lab twin of yours as a service dog. Passed a year ago. Best friend. Godspeed. Best of health to all here, families and all

Reactions: anotherlab
Update: spoke to eldest son (31). Got J&J (not mRNA) the same on as I did. Note from a different place and lot number. I purposefully did not tell him that I was toast the following day as placebo prices very powerful. Wether it’s our genetics or not he also had a bad headache and bone pain keeping him up all night. Short lived he’s doing much better today. Very similar response. NOT a reason not to get the innoc. It occurs in 40% of this with J&J. If I had to do it again I would with Jensens product (J&J). As well as the baby shampoo. I am both a wholistic and allopathic believer and ret practitioner. Read the data well. To not get the innoc is flipping a coin and trying to figure the odds of the outcome of the next flip. I’ll add the forum to my prayer list. ?? Godspeed

Had my first on 19 January. In my area (Thetford, Norfolk) it is Pfizer. Then had m second on Good Friday. No issues with either and I simply cannot understand those who refuse have it. I totally get that it is their decision, but question why they would make that decision. But as the old saying goes, I’ve had both so “I’m alright Jack”.

Had my first on 19 January. In my area (Thetford, Norfolk) it is Pfizer. Then had m second on Good Friday. No issues with either and I simply cannot understand those who refuse have it. I totally get that it is their decision, but question why they would make that decision. But as the old saying goes, I’ve had both so “I’m alright Jack”.
Imo your a tuned in guy with an important statement. I also recognize we have that wonderful right. it’s unhealthy for others as well. I can’t fly when I feel sick lol.. My #2 son in Army just tested positive today (contracted from another guy in his crew. And now his whole crew is grounded on a mandatory) He said “when we fly we don’t and can’t wear any masks.” It also can effect the rest of his brothers and my exwife. Godspeed. Sorry if I vented. It behooves me that the ARMY isn’t on this. Or possibly they are. ??

Reactions: historyman
Got my first thru FEMA (by a USMC medical corpsman). Still waiting for second. Can't wait to be able to travel!

I felt tired the day after my second Pfizer shot, but after that I was fine. I'm now 2 weeks past the 2nd shot, but I'm still wearing a mask out in public. In private and with other vaccinated people, I'll go mask-free.

Had both my shots and both Pfizer. No issues with the first one, the vaccination site was quite sore for 24 hours and that’s it. Can’t understand anyone who won’t have the jabs. I suppose that there’s no cure for stupid.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61