DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

crashed it. Again.

Harrison20

Reactions
Technical discussion so not everybody may get this. Top of the doohicky that holds the gimbalthingy to the drone thingy came detached and now camera just points down or moves with wind. Not sure how to fix it but would like to try without using DJI insurance since rest of drone is Ok. Any suggestions? Second go around with me for DJI insurance, so gets a bit expensive unless you really mucked it up. In this case, no other damage that I can see. Flies well, return to home OK. Just can't operate the camera.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
Technical discussion so not everybody may get this. Top of the doohicky that holds the gimbalthingy to the drone thingy came detached and now camera just points down or moves with wind. Not sure how to fix it but would like to try without using DJI insurance since rest of drone is Ok. Any suggestions? Second go around with me for DJI insurance, so gets a bit expensive unless you really mucked it up. In this case, no other damage that I can see. Flies well, return to home OK. Just can't operate the camera.
There's some(2 I think) little feet that sometimes come out from under the lip of the housing, check to see if that happened, they just slip back under, that might be the problem... gotta ask... what's up with the crashing, this thing practically flies itself...be safe, fly smart...good luck!

I think there are 4 rubber bands that hold the gimble base on, but it's well known that the camera on these things are very fragile.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki