DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crazy Mavic and Matrice Video

I typically fly in losco park or by micklers bch. I have a hard time flying in mandarin with all of the air traffic there. Always have to stay low. Inwant to fly in the downtown area. Its just hard with the air traffic also. I would love to capture some footage of downtown. Have you had the chance to do it yet? What do you use for video editing?

I have flown downtown. I found a nice fairly isolated open area on the water, it's near that park with the big tree, I can't remember the name. I can look it up. Anyway, it's just past there. Great spot.

I am now editing photos on my iPad using SnapSeed. Google just bought them and it's free and pretty robust. I'm still trying to settle on a good video editor. I just use Windows Video Maker in the past but I'm looking at better options now. How about you?

I'm fairly new to the area. Any particular good spots at Micklers beach you would recommend to fly/film?

Im actually going to start using final cut pro x. That park is called Treaty Park. Also you can head a little further south from micklers to fly.

Thanks for sharing! Impressive, how the small Mavic managed to takeoff and fly under the big propeller wash generated by the 6 large Matrice arms! (in video 2, right at the beginning).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh