DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Crazy Shipping Traffic as Supply Chain Eases, Shipspotting in Port New York and New Jersey

veryzebra

Reactions
Train rail car float, lifeboat, tankers, container ships, bulk carrier, tugs, barges, you name it, this day we saw it. You can definitely tell by looking at the loads that the supply chain crisis is starting to ease. A few weeks ago you never would have seen any excess capacity but now you do.

I ordered a Mavic 3 Classic from DJI directly a month ago, they shipped from the factory in southern China 3 days ahead of their estimated ship date and DHL estimated about a week to deliver to my door in Canada and it arrived in about 4 days via Cincinnati. Now I expect DJI has influence, but thats very impressive service.

I ordered a Mavic 3 Classic from DJI directly a month ago, they shipped from the factory in southern China 3 days ahead of their estimated ship date and DHL estimated about a week to deliver to my door in Canada and it arrived in about 4 days via Cincinnati. Now I expect DJI has influence, but thats very impressive service.
Hope you get good use out of it. I have not researched the classic at all but yes their logistics can move things quickly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929