DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Create our own flight no zone?

martinhgps

Reactions
Hi, where I flow are two tall antenas. Can we create in Litchi a private flight no zone to avoid them? I supose making a Poi with 100 meters radius where if in case the drone is near, prevent us about the obstacle. Also may be possible to share them to help others fly safety. Any suggestions? Thank you

Not with Litchi.
With DJI Groundstation Pro you can establish a 'Virtual Fence'. That fence (actual a 3D space with length, width and height) allows you only to fly manually within that area. You are not able to leave that area until you exit that specific flight mode in GSPro.

Reactions: martinhgps
With Drone Harmony you can specify obsticles and the like..
Are all DH versions (Basic, Pro, Expert, Enterprise and Academic) capable of doing this?

Ahh Keule, you have me buddy, I dont know!
I was a beta tester for the DH developers and they did kindly ask for my input on the pricing structure etc as they were happy enough with the app, to charge for it.
Since then I really havent had time to look!!
I only heard the other day that it was finally a commercial product!

Reactions: Keule
Not with Litchi.
With DJI Groundstation Pro you can establish a 'Virtual Fence'. That fence (actual a 3D space with length, width and height) allows you only to fly manually within that area. You are not able to leave that area until you exit that specific flight mode in GSPro.
Thank you! I haber Adroid

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98