DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Create with own music

Reef

Reactions
So I’m a beginner to drones and the editing thing is new to me as I’m not computer savvy so my question is how can I download music to create on my Mavic mini vids on the dji app any suggestions

Thanks 4 the info but I knw this,was trying to find out how I could download some other kind of music other than the 1s that dji has to offer

So I’m a beginner to drones and the editing thing is new to me as I’m not computer savvy so my question is how can I download music to create on my Mavic mini vids on the dji app any suggestions

You can use the GoPro or the Quik app for editing and has music. Also simply sounds has a nice pack for sound clips.

google royality free music.....there are heaps of sites offering free music....

YouTube provides tons of royalty free music.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Royalty free audio library stock music, sound effects are available on line. Too many to list here.
Soundimage.com Over 1000 tracks for drones. Just be careful, which site you use some of them
are lurking to get into your computer if free. Be sure you have good protection software before down loading from some of them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memotec