DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Creating 360 degrees pictures.

theoaristi53

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I created the following picture with my Mavic air. I would like to ask what should I do from there? Should I use a special software package to create something like this?

DJI_0427.JPG

Thanks,
Theo.

If you have an interest in stitching images you may find PTGUI is a good investment.

If you aren’t already use manual exposure for all frames in the set. You have some really obvious issues in that image that make it look strange (unnatural).

No, you just need to view it with the proper software that maps it to a sphere. Gopro VR player for example.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Hello everyone,

I created the following picture with my Mavic air. I would like to ask what should I do from there? Should I use a special software package to create something like this?

Theo.

You can use "kuula" to make it a 360 like this out of your file:
file

but it cost $12 month for the program & the hosting etc.
Your file is only 308 k. SkyPixel was taking forever to upload anything, but it's free.
Kuula will upload a 68 meg file in about 10 seconds and it looks a lot better.
Like this one I did the other day of a retirement home:

I'm pretty happy with Kuula. Also someone in the forum recently suggested LizardQ and I love it. It's a small desktop application that displays 360 deg panos. Maneuver the pano to the orientation you like and right click it to a screenshot.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98