DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

cruise control not there for the 01.00.0051 latest FW (ANDROID)

jojonono

Reactions
i updated to the latest dji fly app 1.2.2 for my android and the latest FW and even the latest Fly App, however for both the Tap and Double Tap FN options i only have 5 options in total, i do NOT have: Toggle MAP or Cruise control, any idea why ??...

i feel something is wrong with my air 2 or this current FW and feel kinda scared flying my air 2 ATM, the first FW update failed at 40% and i had to re-update it SUCCEFFULY from the dji assistant and it SUCCEEDED but i dunno i have this feeling something is not right ! as from my experience with dji drones some problems in their drones are stealthy !

also the controller did that weird Long Beeping sound for the first time ever, and when i tried to turn off the drone it refused and did a weird beeping as well, after 10 secs it managed to shut down,
drone sound:

any idea what is this about ??...

any help greatly appreciated...

thanks.

i updated to the latest dji fly app 1.2.2 for my android and the latest FW and even the latest Fly App, however for both the Tap and Double Tap FN options i only have 5 options in total, i do NOT have: Toggle MAP or Cruise control, any idea why ??...

i feel something is wrong with my air 2 or this current FW and feel kinda scared flying my air 2 ATM, the first FW update failed at 40% and i had to re-update it SUCCEFFULY from the dji assistant and it SUCCEEDED but i dunno i have this feeling something is not right ! as from my experience with dji drones some problems in their drones are stealthy !

also the controller did that weird Long Beeping sound for the first time ever, and when i tried to turn off the drone it refused and did a weird beeping as well, after 10 secs it managed to shut down,
drone sound:

thanks.
Check SD card , reformat
Check battery update
Relink drone

But before you do that make sure that your drone was not in the process of updating itself.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain

drone sound:

thanks.
Cruise Control isn't supported in the Android version of DJI Fly yet... it's currently iOS only.

Reactions: Jay241
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catalinbbc27