DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cruise Video

FASTFJR

Reactions
Friend of mine put together a video of a recent cruise with some great drone footage (Mavic Air)

Reactions: Eric B and PKflyer
Nice. Makes me want to take a Caribbean cruise [emoji106]

They are lots of fun. My wife and I did our 9th cruise in February. It was a 14 day, I took my MP with us and got blown out and every port Lol. Wind was a constant 20-30mph

Geez. Talk about Murphy’s Law! Would’ve been so frustrating for you. Still... I bet the cruise was enjoyable [emoji4]

Yea, I was a little pissed but what are you going to do? The cruise was great! just a little too long. It would have been perfect if we could have flown back from St Kitts to avoid the last 3 sea days back to NYC. It was nice not having to fly, the Manhattan cruise port is only 90 minutes from my house. Weather here has been so snowy, cold and wet I have not flow since January Lol, maybe next weekend

That’s handy. So many options in the US. I’m in Western Australia [emoji1037] Don’t know what snow is [emoji12] But still get a bit too much wind, too often. Can be grounded for a few days even on beautiful clear days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest