DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crutchfield has Fly More Packages in stock

Got a call from Crutchfield letting me know my mavic will be here in Colorado on Monday!! Thanks again CCDD! glad I didn't win any of those I bid up to $1550 on ebay lol

Reactions: CCDD
Just got notification its out for delivery....might have to set up my GoPro and Mac an unboxing video. Been watching youtube videos of how to fit all the stuff in DJI Mavic bag.

Reactions: CCDD
Just got notification its out for delivery....might have to set up my GoPro and Mac an unboxing video. Been watching youtube videos of how to fit all the stuff in DJI Mavic bag.
@spiderpig 50ish degrees today in our area. You may have to leave work with an illness.

@spiderpig 50ish degrees today in our area. You may have to leave work with an illness.
working from home today with a real illness. Change in temperature causes migraines for me. Turns out when I turned 40 I started getting all kinds of weird stuff like migraines. So if I feel like I can go outside without my head exploding, I'll try to do a flight today. Will keep you guys posted.

Flew a Phantom 3 S for the last few weeks and got infected: Mavic Pro Fly More coming in hopefully Friday or Monday.

Flew a Phantom 3 S for the last few weeks and got infected: Mavic Pro Fly More coming in hopefully Friday or Monday.

Just receiving my P3S today. I have a Mavic preordered through skybossdrones. I am about to be in drone heaven. After flying symas to practice on for the last month I am certain my mind is in for a good blowing when I crank this baby up.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just put my order in, waiting for shipping verification.

Here's my saga if anyone cares:
10/20/16 - Placed an order with DJI (stating "November" delivery)
10/22/16 - Placed order with BestBuy because they were guaranteeing delivery on 10/31
10/22/16 - Canceled DJI order (huge mistake)
10/31/16 - BestBuy updates delivery to 11/30/16
11/30/16 - BestBuy updates delivery to 12/21/16
12/5/16 - BestBuy cancels my order and nothing can be done to re-activate it.
12/6/16 - Placed an order with DJI (estimated delivery = "February")
12/10/16 - Placed an order with Apple.com delivered to my home (estimated delivery 2/9/17 - 2/23/17)
12/14/16 - Placed an order with Apple.com for in-store pickup (estimated 2/23/17)
1/4/17 - Placed an order with Crutchfield.com (estimated ship today, delivery 1/9/17)

I'm not a fan of multiple orders, but the chosen vendor of the day that is blessed with inventory changes too quickly for me to keep up.

In my life I've purchased vehicles, houses, insurance, etc. Never have I experienced difficulty like this. Sure, some self imposed, some imposed on me. I'm really hoping Crutchfield can end this saga for me. If so, I owe MavicPilots and CCDD my gratitude.

10/22/16 - Placed order with BestBuy because they were guaranteeing delivery on 10/31
12/10/16 - Placed an order with Apple.com delivered to my home (estimated delivery 2/9/17 - 2/23/17)
12/14/16 - Placed an order with Apple.com for in-store pickup (estimated 2/23/17)
1/4/17 - Placed an order with Crutchfield.com (estimated ship today, delivery 1/9/17)

I'm not a fan of multiple orders, but the chosen vendor of the day that is blessed with inventory changes too quickly for me to keep up.

In my life I've purchased vehicles, houses, insurance, etc. Never have I experienced difficulty like this. Sure, some self imposed, some imposed on me. I'm really hoping Crutchfield can end this saga for me. If so, I owe MavicPilots and CCDD my gratitude.

The demand for this product is just ridiculous because what this product can do is just ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Very similar story here. Ordered from DJI originally on 10/23. Got fed up and switched to B&H photo a couple weeks later. Last week was told aerialmediapros had them so put an order in there. No notification from any of them. So when this thread started a friend who has a Mavic gave me the heads up and I jumped on it. A day later, in on the truck waiting to me delivered (suppose to come from 11-3pm...its almost 2 pm here). So yeah...glad its finally getting here and I love the comradity on this forum to help other gets a Mavic.

Also, we should all get together and buy CCDD some fancy alcohol.

Reactions: Mavikhan
Thanks, a friend snagged it, how long does it take from them to send the tracking number?

Thanks, a friend snagged it, how long does it take from them to send the tracking number?
I put my order in at 5:17 PM yesterday. Got my notification at 7:29 PM. But they might only send notifications at the end of the day when they send them to UPS.

50 minute to sunset....still waiting for one battery to charge. I have the firmware update downloaded and ready to go. Already worked how to get most of the components into the DJI bag.

Will edit unboxing video I did sometime this week. But it's freakin incredible that I ordered this 5:17 pm last night and it arrived around 3:00 pm today.

Thanks again CCDD! If I have any more kids, I'll name them after you.

View media item 230

Reactions: HowSR
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet