DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crutchfield has Fly More Packages in stock

You must have gotten one of the last ones today, they're already out of stock again!!! Glad I could be of help my friend

I just got the call from Crutchfield. My combo is on the truck and will be here Monday. I bet I don't sleep a wink tonight. Thanks again.

50 minute to sunset....still waiting for one battery to charge. I have the firmware update downloaded and ready to go. Already worked how to get most of the components into the DJI bag.

Will edit unboxing video I did sometime this week. But it's freakin incredible that I ordered this 5:17 pm last night and it arrived around 3:00 pm today.

Thanks again CCDD! If I have any more kids, I'll name them after you.

View media item 230

You must be on the west coast. I'm only a state away from their warehouse and ordered before 5PM yesterday. But mine won't be shipped till later today for Friday delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Did you guys order with Overnight Shipping?
I went cheap... let's see how long a drone takes in a truck to Chicago

Considering I already have a mavic and have been playing with one since November, I went with ground shipping. And, knowing their warehouse was a mere 4hr drive away, I would get it quick.

It's weird, I'm still just as excited about getting my "fly more" in the mail soon. ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: charotarguy
Depends where you live I guess. I'm on the east coast so with normal shipping it was overnight. That why I tend to order from east coast businesses like NewEgg and BH photo.

First flight with Mavic complete....here's a quick shot:
View media item 231

Even though I ordered ground shipping it looks like I'll get my mavic this Friday.

Now that's nice

Casted from my throne using Tapatalk

It seriously is. I couldn't wait so I got a P3 Standard. If you don't have one I suggest it. Great to test things out with. At 399 you don't have to worry as much. Incredible company.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Reactions: spiderpig
It seriously is. I couldn't wait so I got a P3 Standard. If you don't have one I suggest it. Great to test things out with. At 399 you don't have to worry as much. Incredible company.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I did the same thing. Black Friday sail they had it for 400 so I picked the P3S up and love it. Great drone to have in the arsenal. Now that my Mavic is here though will need to spend more time with it.

Brown truck just dropped off my FMC! Now 3 batteries and controller are on charger. Can't charge fast enough!

Reactions: spiderpig
Out for Delivery today as well after a nightmare with Amazon. Crutchfield almost completely screwed me, but did a wonderful job of making things right.

Long story short.... Ordered with Amazon on Dec 1. multiple pushes in delivery now all the way back to February 10th, I brought up Amazon in chat and Crutchfield in chat. After confirming on 4 occasions with Crutchfield about guaranteeing the 6 Fly More they had in stock was actually IN STOCK. I purchased and cancelled my order at Amazon removing myself from a month's long line. 10 minutes later Crutchfield calls to tell me they are back-ordered to February, to which I lost my mind. Spoke with a supervisor who felt completely awful given i did everything possible to guarantee it was in stock prior to purchasing. The supervisor went as far as to call his rep who was at CES to go over to the DJI booth to find one if they couldn't. Didn't need to as apparently the rep i was speaking to apparently by pulling one up for me held that out of inventory as someone else purchased 5 in one shot. That was Wednesday, Big Brown has it 'Out for Delivery'!

-Lil';

Reactions: stresspro
Ordered Wednesday and received the bird today.... screw you people who pre-ordered in October and are still waiting [emoji1]

Casted from my throne using Tapatalk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock