DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky touch screen problem

rfc

Reactions
Just received the 7.85 Ultra.
During setup, the "buttons" in the upper corners of the screen seemed very un-responsive. At one point, to move to the next screen (after "wi-fi" I think), I tapped multiple times and the screen went black. It came back without re-booting, but didn't give me warm fuzzies.

I read about such a situation here, but can't find the post. Would like to compare notes with that user, or others that might have experienced something similar.

I had the same problem with my new one
I came to the conclusion that the processor is just slow during this inital setup. After I got it setup and flying it seemed to function ok..no other slow taps

Do not know really..

Same. Definitely not a touch screen issue. The setup process is a bit unresponsive. Nothing a FW update can’t fix. But you only need to go through that once.

Just received the 7.85 Ultra.
During setup, the "buttons" in the upper corners of the screen seemed very un-responsive. At one point, to move to the next screen (after "wi-fi" I think), I tapped multiple times and the screen went black. It came back without re-booting, but didn't give me warm fuzzies.

I read about such a situation here, but can't find the post. Would like to compare notes with that user, or others that might have experienced something similar.

Did you completely remove the factory screen cover?

think that was my post and yes the initial setup top corner areas were not working like you’ve experienced. Fear not though after a few try’s and creative ways of trying to touch the corners I somehow made it through the first setup. Do the firmware update once setup is done I I haven’t had any trouble since.
You’ll find most all crystal sky info in the crystal sky section. Lots of help and good information.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis