DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky 7.85” Monitor

Joethedrone

Reactions
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has been using the CrystalSky 7.85” Monitor with Air 2s and what your thoughts and experiences have been so far?

I know many have choose to go with the

TRIPLTEK 8-inch PRO , just in case you have not checked that out.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
Yes I did look at them but a bit too pricey for my pocket, I paid £350 for a new CrystalSky 7.85”, we’ll see how it goes. But thanks for the reply.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Hi All

Just wondering if anyone has been using the CrystalSky 7.85” Monitor with Air 2s and what your thoughts and experiences have been so far?
I have the CS 7.85" Ultra monitor but as it is 32 bit and not 64 bit it does not work with my Mini2 and as far as I know it will not work with the Air 2s etc.

Yes I did look at them but a bit too pricey for my pocket, I paid £350 for a new CrystalSky 7.85”, we’ll see how it goes. But thanks for the reply.
As the OldGuy said, I don't believe the CS will work with the the DJI Fly App as it requires a 64 bit OS. The CS is 32 bit and works fine with the DJI Go 4 App. I use it (the CS) with my M2Z and love it. I need the large and bright display for my aging eyeballs.

I'm considering adding a Trpltek to my ever expanding collection of expensive toys, and then a mini, in whatever flavour is available by the time I get around to it. Selling my Spark, though, would help help fund my habit.

Reactions: Joethedrone
As the OldGuy said, I don't believe the CS will work with the the DJI Fly App as it requires a 64 bit OS. The CS is 32 bit and works fine with the DJI Go 4 App. I use it (the CS) with my M2Z and love it. I need the large and bright display for my aging eyeballs.

I'm considering adding a Trpltek to my ever expanding collection of expensive toys, and then a mini, in whatever flavour is available by the time I get around to it. Selling my Spark, though, would help help fund my habit.
Yes I think investing in a Trpltek is on the cards as my eyes are not too good, this may mean divorce on the cards too lol.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78