DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky: comparison

Mike Shock

Reactions
I made a table - comparison of CS and DJI RCs and TriplTek tablet with links to specs.
Probably it may be of use to someone that chooses a display device.

Attachments

• CrystalSky-comparison.png
    CrystalSky-comparison.png
    245.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
For me, CS is still very useful because of its bright and large display, ability to output video to DJI Goggles RE via HDMI, wide work temperature range (especially in winter - I live in Siberia), long lasting replaceable batteries (a spare one is kept warm in cold weather ;-), copying files from card to card / HDD (CS can easily power an external 512 GB HDD).

Last edited:
I bought the CrystalSky 1000 nits a couple years ago. I find it to be a good alternative to my iPad mini. I've never had to use a sunshade. And external batteries are a nice feature.

For me, CS is still very useful because of its bright and large display, ability to output video to DJI Goggles RE via HDMI, wide work temperature range (especially in winter - I live in Siberia), long lasting replaceable batteries (a spare one is kept warm in cold weather ;-), copying files from card to card / HDD (CS can easily power an external 512 GB HDD).
I have both the CS Ultra and the Tripltek tablets. Since I have sold my M2Z I have not been able to use the CS with my Mini 2 as it is only 32 bit. However when Litchi releases a full version of it's latest update I understand that I will be able to fly the Mini 2 with the CS. For me the CS has a better (brighter) screen than the Tripltek.

Reactions: Mike Shock
I use the Super bright Feelworld 279S which is a 2,200NITS 7 inch screen. I connect it to my SC via the HDMI socket and use it to watch what my camera sees. It's not a tablet, just a monitor but there is no brighter monitor at the price, out there. You can get one for around $235.

Reactions: Mike Shock
I have both the CS Ultra and the Tripltek tablets. Since I have sold my M2Z I have not been able to use the CS with my Mini 2 as it is only 32 bit. However when Litchi releases a full version of it's latest update I understand that I will be able to fly the Mini 2 with the CS. For me the CS has a better (brighter) screen than the Tripltek.
Yes the CS image is much crisper than the Tripltek admittedly, but I can do so much more with the Tripltek across all my drones.
Regards

Reactions: OldGuy and sancap
I use the Super bright Feelworld 279S which is a 2,200NITS 7 inch screen. I connect it to my SC via the HDMI socket and use it to watch what my camera sees. It's not a tablet, just a monitor but there is no brighter monitor at the price, out there. You can get one for around $235.
A very interesting device! I never heard about it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98