DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky & Fly APP

Bernd2019

Reactions
Hello, everybody.

I was wondering what you think about the CS. What do you think, will the Fly APP ever be offered on the device? Officially it is always said that the Mini is a beginner drone and therefore no support for the CS is planned. Now the Air 2 is out. So "the tide should turn".

The Smart Controller will eventually get the FLY APP. ( 64 Bit System ) The CS has a 32 Bit System.

bye
Bernd

Probably not. Even Google is in the process of phasing out 32-bit apps on the play store. 32-bit architecture is old school. I cannot see them reverse-engineering their own app when they can end up making the consumer by new CS with 64-bit architecture to accommodate the newest hardware. Pretty much force obsolescence at its best. Apple does it all the time. Frankly, most places do it.

Reactions: Bernd2019
Hello, everybody.

I was wondering what you think about the CS. What do you think, will the Fly APP ever be offered on the device? Officially it is always said that the Mini is a beginner drone and therefore no support for the CS is planned. Now the Air 2 is out. So "the tide should turn".

The Smart Controller will eventually get the FLY APP. ( 64 Bit System ) The CS has a 32 Bit System.

bye
Bernd

Even if DJI not make compatible the fly app I believe other software companies like litchi will make a compatible app like fly app.

Reactions: MikeBuck
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman