DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky Hard Drive - What for ?

AlainBE

Reactions
Hi everybody,

I have been using the 5.5" Crystalsky for a few days and decided to trade it in for the 7.85" model.

One thing I am wondering: what do you use the internal hard drive for? Is it possible to download the files from the M2P to the CS hard drive ? I haven't managed to figure out how to do that ? If I am not mistaken, there is no mention of the hard drive in the manual.

I am curious to find out what you guys are using it for...

You can use it for storage, if you want. I would advise to backup the files to other storage media also...I do

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks for getting back on this. That's what I thought.

It would be nice to be able to download the files from the aircraft to the hardrive...

Is it a hard drive or internal memory?

I am pretty sure it is internal memory
I think you connect external USB drives

You can use the USB ports on the side. To connect to a thumb-drive , or hard-drive.
Use the built in file explorer... select the files, on the internal memory or micro sd card.
Then copy/move and paste your files to your USB storage

Reactions: Ping^Spike
Confirmed, there is no internal hard disk / drive, just some limited local storage.

You can use the USB ports on the side. To connect to a thumb-drive , or hard-drive.
Use the built in file explorer... select the files, on the internal memory or micro sd card.
Then copy/move and paste your files to your USB storage

I do this if I run out of MicroSD cards in the field - it's horrendously slow to copy though.

But, it's saved me a few times Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard