DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky last with getting update of go4?

I'd imagine because it has a smaller install base and is not the top priority. Hopefully they get them all updated simultaneously soon.

Strange marketing if you want to sell your own products should at least come at the same time for all platforms. But it just reflects Dji's other releases. Matches badly with Go4 functionality. But what is pleasing is that it can only get better
;)

Reactions: crisp007
Hi!

why is dji's own product crystalsky last with getting update of go4; First comes iOS, then comes Andoid and finally comes update to Crystalsky.
With all the bugs found with every release, I'm quite happy that CrystalSky is last...more time to work them out. Newest isn't always best you know; especially with software.

Quite right, but I would prefer dji to do better tests before releasing new versions so we do not need to get issues with new versions

I would agree if the current version (4.1.18) didn't cause overheating. I can run a. n. other control app all day with no such issues, so definitely go 4 causing the issue.

Reactions: Forestjim
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez