DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky - Litchi

Think I am missing something too ....

I have loaded Litchi and the Maos have defaulted to "Here Maps". If I switch to google maps the app restarts and then in the map section it says I must load google play services.

The Here map doesn't appear to update. Any ideas on how to update this or get google maps working?

Thanks

BMP

Ok - maps on "Here Maps" are now updating. Wouldn't work until I went outside and got GPS signal. I assumed it would work from the wifi signal inside the house.

Still prefer to get Google maps working if possible if anyone else know how.

I also have Amazon Litchi on CS 5.5 and have found it useless so far. Ridiculous lag and the app crashes. I also have a 7.85 but don’t see any way to transfer license, doubt it would work any better, and not willing to waste another $25 to find out.

Hi all. I just bought the 7" CrystalSky and Litchi app off the Amazon store. Litchi doesn't want to read my location with the GPS. Any one else having a similar problem or can offer suggestions?

Thanks

I paid for and loaded Litchi from Amazon App Store with no issues. CrystalSky does run warm, but not anywhere near unsafe. CS is just so awesome to use! (7.85UB). Only issue is I was on a moving boat and could not get it to refresh to the device home point, had some very scary moments getting it back to the ship at one point almost 2 miles away and low on battery. Oh, I solved video stutter and lag by getting high quality short USB A to C connector. (Mavic Pro)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki