DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CrystalSky - Litchi

GB-Paul

Reactions
Hi all sorry to harp on about this but I haven't seen anything fresh on this for a long while.
I would love to have Litchi on my CS and have it run error free. The last time I tried it as per Inst on You Tube It ran OK but Google Play store kept crashing so as all was not well I deleted Litchi. Does any one know if this has been solved. Can we run Litchi on the CS properly yet ???

Paul.

Hi all sorry to harp on about this but I haven't seen anything fresh on this for a long while.
I would love to have Litchi on my CS and have it run error free. The last time I tried it as per Inst on You Tube It ran OK but Google Play store kept crashing so as all was not well I deleted Litchi. Does any one know if this has been solved. Can we run Litchi on the CS properly yet ???

Paul.
On a rooted CS5.5 tablet it's working without problems, Google play is not crashing on mine. Latest FW.

I’ve read now you can load litchi on CS as day ago. Madrc has YouTube video showing how. I’ll be doing it soon.

Reactions: GB-Paul
Be careful with the Amazon Litchi it just caused a backlight failure in my CS UB, it runs super hot after a couple of minutes, there is a program issue I suspect.

Stick with DJI Go 4 4.2.6

Hi Lannes, how long in use did it take to cause the problem. I installed it last night and have used it twice today and so far so good.

Paul

Hi Lannes, how long in use did it take to cause the problem. I installed it last night and have used it twice today and so far so good.

Paul

Hi Paul, for me it got hot very quickly, after about 3-5minutes. It got to about 48c on the back side of the CS Ultra, so I shut it down. When I restarted it to use DJI Go 4 instead the screen started to flicker and I could not fix this with the factory reset.

I think the problem is with the CS Ultra hardware, so if your using a normal CS HB you should be ok, but watch those temperatures for anything too drastic

Hi Paul, for me it got hot very quickly, after about 3-5minutes. It got to about 48c on the back side of the CS Ultra, so I shut it down. When I restarted it to use DJI Go 4 instead the screen started to flicker and I could not fix this with the factory reset.

I think the problem is with the CS Ultra hardware, so if your using a normal CS HB you should be ok, but watch those temperatures for anything too drastic

Hi Lannes,

Thanks for the info, I have an Ultra and like I said so far so good but I will keep an eye on it, thanks for the important info.

Paul

Since this thread has a generic name instead of "runs hot" I'll ask a Litchi related question. I've never had an Android device. We all know that we should close DJI GO when running Litchi. Is there a simple way to close GO or do I always need to navigate to the Apps/Settings/Apps/Running Apps and "Force Close" it each time?

That's the way I force it closed too @RobH2

@lannes sorry to hear about the CS issues :(

I've run Litchi on my CS Ultra a few times, zero temp increases. Perhaps @GB-Paul and I just have the advantage of rubbish cold weather at the moment :)

Ok, good to know @Ping^Spike. Good to hear you have no heating issues. I have the 1000nit Crystalsky so I don't expect many heating problems. Thanks for the shutdown confirmation.

Any Litchi flight issues so far or does it seem solid?

Running the 5.5 screen and Litchi is pretty useless. I close all DJI processes and run only Litchi and it’s slow to respond and the same for the video feed. And then the monitor overheats!

After switching to my iPhone 6, Litchi runs normally on that device even though I got a high temp shutdown on the iPhone as well! And it’s only 7 degrees C outside!

Not impressed.

Running the 5.5 screen and Litchi is pretty useless. I close all DJI processes and run only Litchi and it’s slow to respond and the same for the video feed. And then the monitor overheats!

After switching to my iPhone 6, Litchi runs normally on that device even though I got a high temp shutdown on the iPhone as well! And it’s only 7 degrees C outside!

Not impressed.

I'm running the 5.5 screen and getting the same results. Slow response and the video feed is very delayed. The cooling fan runs like crazy. It still needs work.

Not impressed.

I thought the Amazon Litchi runs hot, your experience proves this, Litchi probably never tested it on a CS

Hello. i bought Litchi app from amazon app store. I have Mavic Pro Platinum with Crystalsky Ultra. not working... horrible lag on video and app crashes after 10 minutes of use. I emailed to app developer and received answer that they have received multiple complaints about app lagging with exact same configuration.

So I just installed Litchi on the CS 7.85 1000 after getting it from Amazon. When I launch it the map screen says "Get Google Play services. I did but it still won't show google maps?? What am I missing besides $24.99?? :(

So I just installed Litchi on the CS 7.85 1000 after getting it from Amazon. When I launch it the map screen says "Get Google Play services. I did but it still won't show google maps?? What am I missing besides $24.99?? :(

Think I am missing something too ....

I have loaded Litchi and the Maos have defaulted to "Here Maps". If I switch to google maps the app restarts and then in the map section it says I must load google play services.

The Here map doesn't appear to update. Any ideas on how to update this or get google maps working?

Thanks

BMP

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan