DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystalsky monitor mount for Mavic 2 pro

Curt

Reactions
Every since the rollout of the DJI Mavic 2 pro i've been looking for an upgrade to the original Crystalsky controller mounting Bracket with no luck, well I can only assume that the new Mavic 2 Smart Controller put a stop to the development of a replacement mounting bracket. I, like most of you who liked the original mounting bracket for the Mavic Pro tried a number of ways to attach the Mavic 2 controller to your Crystalsky monitor to make a quick connection. Well a new item is on the market that does a real good fix for around $5.00 if you still have the old original mounting bracket. If you order it it comes from China in about three weeks but the wait is well worth it.
I had put my name on a list for the pre-order of the Smart Controller and put down close to $700.00. I canceled and got my refund and paid $5.00 for the bracket adaptor.

Attachments

• IMG_4282.jpg
    IMG_4282.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 175
  • IMG_4283.jpg
    IMG_4283.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
Another way is to swap the arms with a pair from the SPARK controller.
I've heard of that and seen a few pictures of the swap. There is a slight more curv in the spark controller which makes the arms stick out a little more from the mavic 2 controller, what's $5.00 to fix the connection problem ?

I 3D printed mine from this: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3146343

If anyone in London needs a set I'd be happy to print a set. But collection only TW9 area :)

You need to provide your own M3 nut and M3 10mm bolts. M3 nut space is very thin and I find the ones used in many 3d printers (square nuts) works best.

Evolution3d 3d printed my Mavic pro 7.85 crystalSky monitor. Its the best! You mount the monitor above the controller and still see the controller screen! Everything fits great, best thing ever!

Here is my solution to mounting the Crystalsky...
Using my small CNC mill I machined up some parts...
I made my own crossbar like DJI's original mount.
and a mounting plate. So the DJI's adapter just screws to the mounting plate!
Crystalsky-mount.jpg

Crystalsky-mount3.jpg

Crystalsky-mount2.jpg

Controller.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98